Saturday, October 26 | 10–11:30am
Annual Fundraising Event
at Dick Nichols District Park
Help us continue to bring inner peace and joy to Austin, Texas
A fun event for the whole family, this meaningful walk is a wonderful opportunity to come together for a great cause. Dogs, adults, and kids, show off your Halloween costumes. No dog required and come as you are if you prefer.
Our first annual Dog Walk for World Peace Fall Fundraiser is an essential part of keeping the doors open at Kadampa Meditation Center Austin. By participating and sponsoring this event, you are helping the Center maintain and increase classes and workshops in meditation and Modern Buddhism—the actual methods to cultivate inner peace and joy that are suitable for everyone.
Our goal is to raise $5000. Make a donation or gather sponsors. Suggested donation of $10, $25, $50 or more.
Get involved and join us for this special event. Everyone is welcome!
– Meet at the parking lot off Beckett Road
– The walk is 25 minutes on a paved trail
– Bring your own light lunch
– Get your face painted
3 ways to Sign Up:
1. Pre-pay in person at any class
2. Pay in person the morning of the walk
3. Click the “Add to Cart” button to pay online.
– Sponsors can give in cash or by check (bring all money to the walk)
– Sponsors can mail checks directly to Kadampa Meditation Center Austin, 1918 Bissel Lane, Austin, TX 78745
– Sponsors can make an online donation soon
(Paypal cart $5, $10, $25, $50, Other)